Sunday, January 22, 2012

Get Ready for V-Day!

We are on the eve of the loveliest month of the year, Valentines day!  This is my favorite month because it gives me an excuse to be affectionate to just about all my family and friends.  :{ still looking for that special one though, but when I find him, I will be so ready! 

Frozen Fruit and Yogurt! Photo courtesy of Blond Asian on Tumbler

In the meantime I can share all of my sweet treats with you.  Since it is January, I am certain you are fresh off your resolutions so let's go lite and lovely with....you guested it! Yogurt dipped strawberries!

YOGURT COVERED STRAWBERRIES


1 lb Whole or halved strawberries (stems removed)
4 Tbsp Greek Vanilla Yogurt
½ c White Chocolate chopped
1 c Confectioners’ sugar
1 package (3 oz) low fat cream cheese
½ tsp vanilla

Melt white chocolate in a double broiler and set aside. Combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, yogurt, and vanilla  in the top of a double boiler. Blend until smooth then add white chocolate and mix well until smooth.  Dip the strawberries in the yogurt. Put on a sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper and chill until firm or freeze!  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment