Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Re-New Life

NEW YEARS LIFE RESOLUTION!


Welcome blog world!


Okay, I am certain that we have all reflected on the well intentioned but often chided resolution cycle.  This year I am determined to break that habit and have a new found resolve in life changing “actions.”
I have adopted the New Life Resolution which goes far beyond the 365 day model and is much more detail focused and action oriented.  For one thing to shake up those habits I am not allowed to even awaken at the same time and in the same manner, however I do start the day off with a sincere praise to Jehovah God.  Yes, I am religious but not fanatical.
One example of my new life resolutions is to eliminate bad debt.  Well once said I have developed a plan of action and accountability with dates and time limits.  Each week I reconcile the debt and try to find ways to shorten the time-line.  This is so liberating and I recommend you try it with a friend for encouragement. 

What to expect in the next few weeks!  Contest!  Yes, CoCo Roux Treats is participating in a wish book giveaway on the Etsy store for Valentines.  So stay tuned for details and links!


No comments:

Post a Comment