Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guilt Free Luciousness

Photo courtesy of James Carrier via Sunset.com
For Once I would like to have my cake and eat it too!  Well be careful what you ask for.  My friends at Sunset  have loured me over to their side with a irresistible "low fat" chocolate cake.  I can hardly say those words without skepticism, however if looks are any indication of taste then I am in for one dark chocolate date before the month of love is past. 

Chocolate Creme Brulee (Courtesy of Sunset.com)
If that does not move your hoot then just imagine all of the goodness of cream and pralines (Texas staple) in a creme brulee but kicked up a notch with, yes your right, CHOCOLATE! Talk about irresistible. This chocolate creme brulee really can test a chocolate lovers insatiable craving and I confess there is going to be a losing conversation with myself. But, I am certain you can understand.

If you have any chocolate favorites feel free to share and leave comments.  Until next time,

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment